Getting your miles in on a daily basis takes dedication, and it places a lot of demands on both runner and running shoe. New Balance’s 860 is built to provide the stability-minded every day runner with a shoe for the long haul. The latest entry in the series, the Fresh Foam X 860v13 women’s running shoe, augments the pinnacle cushioning experience of Fresh Foam X with a supportive medial post to provide essential stability. Offering reliable, sustained comfort over all distances, the 860 is a true, go-to running shoe.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Structured and breathable air mesh upper
- Dual density midsole uses two different foams for the ideal combination of comfort and performance
- Medial post helps control pronation
- Internal gusseted tongue for a secure fit
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
Width: D wide – WIDE
For women the standard shoe width is B, going up to a wide fitting D and the widest a 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for women is a D.