Designed to impress on and off the trail, the Shando women’s running shoe features an AT Tread outsole for optimal traction and stability on virtually any terrain. The synthetic and mesh upper features a webbing design and progressive lacing for a bolder, more aggressive look. For added responsiveness and comfort, the DynaSoft midsole provides enhanced cushioning ideal for trail running and all-day wear.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Aggressive webbing, progressive lacing and non-traditional branding lead to a bold, fearless look
- AT Tread outsole provides versatile traction during both on and off-road activities
- DynaSoft midsole couples ultra-responsive performance with plush comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Textile/synthetic upper
- Translucent mono mesh textile upper offers added breathability and ventilation
Width: D wide – WIDE
A women’s standard shoe width is B, a wide fit is a D and wider again is 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for women in running shoes is a D fit.