- 4 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- Asymmetrical, anatomical collar offers support and comfort for ankles
- Engineered knit upper contains TPU-infused fibers for lasting durability and breathability
- External heel counter provides additional support
- No-fuss design and color schemes offer a subtle look for versatile wear
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
Width: B standard – STANDARD
A women’s standard shoe width is B, a wide fit is a D and wider again is 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size* for women in running shoes is a D fit.