Designed for 5k to half-marathon distances, our FuelCell SuperComp Pacer contains Energy Arc technology, a carbon fiber plate and a double-layer springy FuelCell midsole to help propel your strides forward. These men’s racing flats also feature a single-layer engineered mesh upper for breathability and a lightweight feel. The sleek design offers runners a lower stack height racing solution and a snappy ground feel.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic engineered mesh upper for breathability and a lightweight feel
- Sleek tongue construction and a thinner collar provides maximum heel lockdown
- Energy Arc
- Carbon Fiber Plate
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- Overall low-stack design provides snappy ground feel for a faster feeling
Width: D standard – STANDARD
For men the standard shoe width is D, going up to a wide fitting 2E and the widest a 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men is a 2E.