Made for fearless runners brave enough to take on the off-road terrain. Our FuelCell Summit Unknown features a Rock Stop Plate outsole to help protect feet on uneven ground, with Hydrohesion technology for superior grip. These women’s running shoes have a bootie construction for a snug fit with Toe Protect technology and a gusseted tongue to guard against rocks and debris. A springy FuelCell midsole helps drive you forward.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Rock Stop Plate outsole disperses pressure and helps protect the bottom of feet on rocky, uneven terrain
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Gusseted tongue designed to help keep debris out
- Synthetic upper material for durability
- Midsole foam uses approximately 3% bio-based content made from renewable sources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- 6 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
Width: D wide – WIDE
A women’s standard shoe width is B, a wide fit is a D and wider again is 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for women in running shoes is a D fit.