The FuelCell Propel RMX offers a louder, fresher take on your favorite running shoes. A progressive upper made from a combination of sandwich mesh, translucent textile and stitched-down synthetic overlays adds depth and head-turning style. Built on a full-length FuelCell midsole, this men’s running shoe not only feels amazing underfoot, but delivers incredible rebound to propel you forward with each stride.
- 6 mm drop: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, seamless, supportive fit
- Fresh, oversized shifted N logo branding captures futuristic design language
- Full-length FuelCell midsole delivers our highest energy return of our performance foams currently on the market
- NDurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas to help get more out of the shoes
- No-sew overlays for a sleek fit and feel
- Seamless, plush tongue and collar which create a soft, luxurious feel to wrap your foot in comfort
- Upper features sandwich mesh, translucent textile and stitched-down synthetic overlays to add depth
Width: D standard – STANDARD
For men the standard shoe width is D, going up to a wide fitting 2E and the widest a 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men is a 2E.