Most people don’t make a routine out of a physically demanding activity that requires persistent effort to get any good at. Even fewer do that just for fun. It’s like we’ve always said – runners aren’t normal. We designed the 860 to keep up with the demands placed on shoes by the dedication of the stability-minded every day runner. The latest entry in the series, the Fresh Foam X 860v13, augments the pinnacle cushioning experience of Fresh Foam X with a supportive medial post to provide essential stability. Built for reliability over the long haul and sustained comfort over all distances, the 860 is a true go-to shoe.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Structured and breathable engineered mesh upper
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- Internal gusseted tongue for a secure fit
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
Width: 2E wide – WIDE or 4E wider – WIDER
For men the standard shoe width is D, going up to a wide fitting 2E and the widest a 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men is a 2E.