Thanks to its blend of functionality and understated elegance, the tennis shoe is a timeless style fixture. The New Balance CT302 expands the everyday wearability of the classic court silhouette, with an infusion of exaggerated proportions and unexpected details. Taking design inspiration from the CT300, the CT302 clashes heritage design through a conceptual lens, creating a timeless look.
- Twisted suede and mesh upper
- Stacked height midsole
- Chunky sole unit
- Heritage ‘N’ court logo
- Tip wrap inspired by ProCourt design
- Miniature text branding at midsole
- Exposed foam tongue construction
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- Forefoot midsole height is 41 mm, heel is 42.7 mm. Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 41 mm midsole height and 42.7 mm heel are approximate.