Our CK4020v4 men’s cricket boot features an engineered perforated upper with a lightweight synthetic/mesh construction, providing enhanced flexibility to accommodate your every move. The Fresh Foam midsole delivers a soft cushion throughout your midfoot and heel, while the molded heel overlay offers added structure for a more stable feel. Made for the pitch, this cricket boot is built to last.
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Engineered perforated upper
- Synthetic construction for durability and all-day comfort
- Molded heel overlay provides a reinforced fit designed for exceptional stability and balance
- No-sew tip delivers a lightweight feel without sacrificing durability
Width: D standard – STANDARD
For men the standard shoe width is D, going up to a wide fitting 2E and the widest a 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men is a 2E.