The 510 V5 helps take your outdoor runs to the next level with a durable AT TREAD outsole for on- and off-road running. A lightweight ABZORB midsole and an NB Soft Comfort insert in these women’s trail running shoes offer cushioned comfort with every stride. Plus, our Toe Protect technology helps to guard against rocks and roots so you can stay focused on your workout.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Synthetic and mesh upper for durability and comfort
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Lightweight injection-molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- NB Soft Comfort Insert offers an exceptionally plush feel
- AT TREAD outsole provides versatile traction during both on and off-road activities
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- 12 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
Width: D wide – WIDE
A women’s standard shoe width is B, a wide fit is a D and wider again is 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for women in running shoes is a D fit.