Hit the open air with ease in our 510 V5, featuring an AT Tread outsole for versatile traction and superior grip on the road or the trails. These women’s running shoes also include Toe Protect technology to help guard against rocks and debris, with ABZORB midsole cushioning and an NB Comfort Insert: Soft and Supportive for supreme underfoot comfort.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- AT Tread outsole provides versatile traction during both on and off-road activities
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Synthetic and textile upper for durability
- Lightweight injection-molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- NB Comfort Insert: Soft and Supportive offers an exceptionally plush feel
- Aggressive lugged outsole provides superior off-road traction
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- 12 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
Width: D wide – WIDE
A women’s standard shoe width is B, a wide fit is a D and wider again is 2E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for women in running shoes is a D fit.