For a feel like running on spring-loaded clouds, there’s no need to look further than the neutral Mizuno Wave Sky 4 men’s running shoes. A jacquard mesh upper hugs securely to your feet, delivering a fusion of breathability and midfoot support for zero distractions during high mileage runs.
With Foam Wave technology, Mizuno have engineered a running shoe that provides both ultra-plush protection underfoot and snappy energy return – injecting the joy and effortlessness into your road sessions. The U4icX top layer dampens impact forces with cloud-like softness underfoot – so you’ll never be thrown off focus from a hard landing. Closer to the pavement, energy-returning Enerzy Foam creates a bouncy, responsive ride to turn urban running surfaces into your personal runway.
The XPOP midsole compound continues to take the cushioning to new heights – running the full-length of the shoe for improved resiliency and even more energy return to float between strides. Ultra-smooth transitions are in your future with this supremely runnable ride.
- Highly cushioned and smooth ride that empowers you to run long distances more effortlessly
- Jacquard mesh upper encourages fresh air to circulate so you never feel weighed down by heat and humidity
- Midfoot reinforcement creates a locked-in fit – allowing your feet and running shoes to move in harmony
- Orthotic-friendly engineering
- Full-length Foam Wave technology partners Enerzy Foam with U4icX for a soft yet responsive running-on-clouds sensation
- U4icX cradles your feet in a plush, shock-absorbing top layer for stress-free impacts
- Enerzy Foam base layer elevates the cushioning and delivers snappy energy return
- Full-length XPOP foam creates a high-energy rebound and durability to float through your long road sessions