The latest silhouette within the iconic Clifton franchise, the Clifton 8 delivers an even softer ride than its predecessor. Building on the geometries that made the Clifton a gateway for first-time HOKA wearers, the Clifton 8 is reinterpreted with our new, ultralight midsole foam that virtually disappears underfoot and is 15 percent lighter than the previous iteration. This next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and refined pull tab. Equipped with HOKA’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
- 100% vegan materials
- Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
- Plush, engineered mesh tongue
- Molded EVA sockliner
- Extended pull tab for easy entry
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
Width: D standard – STANDARD
Men’s standard shoe width is D, a wide fit is a 2E and wider again is 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men in running shoes is a 2E fit.