Adaptable for any terrain, the men’s HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 trail-running shoes are light on the trails and smooth on the streets. Their cushion, comfort and grip will make the miles fly by. The partially recycled mesh uppers offer ultra breathability on the trails. Its non-spongy EVA midsole has firm cushioning to provide support and absorb shock. The 4mm lugs make its tread versatile over gnarly paths and smooth surfaces. A toe cap, aka the rand, offers some protection from stubbing and mud-slinging. The breathable upper has a gusseted tongue for a snug fit, and the textured laces—which are made of recycled polyester—stay securely tied. With its dependable tread and overall cozy feel—a soft upper, cushy midsole—the Challenger ATR 6 is a hybrid shoe that can seamlessly traverse road and trail.
- Shoe Type: Neutral
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- Earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance for promoting foot health
- Toe rand for support and protection
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact point
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Previous Model: Challenger ATR 5
- Midsole Drop: 5 mm
Width: 2E wide – WIDE
Men’s standard shoe width is D, a wide fit is a 2E and wider again is 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men in running shoes is a 2E fit.