The EVORIDE™ 3 shoe is a versatile training partner that’s designed to help runners conserve energy.
Its tongue and jacquard mesh upper are engineered with a more adaptable design that morphs to your foot’s natural shape.
Functional for various distances, this shoe’s FLYTEFOAM™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
With a curved sole design, GUIDESOLE™ technology helps reduce ankle flexion. This feature’s pronounced toe-spring shape decreases energy expenditure and creates a smoother forward roll.
- Jacquard mesh upper creates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Anatomically shaped toe box
- GUIDESOLE™ technology helps conserve energy by reducing ankle flexion
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
Width: D standard – STANDARD
For men the standard shoe width is D, going up to a wide fitting 2E and the widest a 4E. In New Zealand the most common shoe width size for men is a 2E.